1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss this notice click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INFO FORUM ISSUES (Cont'd)

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by J3scribe, Jul 17, 2012.

1. reptile19

reptile19

2. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths ...That's All She Wrote ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

3. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

yucon likes this.
  4. Tranqui36

Tranqui36 ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

5. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

6. Tranqui36

7. Taipan

Taipan Reach Out And Touch Faith Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder POLL STAR ★

It's allowed, since it's a diff resolution and posted 48 hours after the orig. post.

Flippy likes this.
  8. Tranqui36

But shouldn't they be posted as a response to the same post? or being a higher resolution can you create a new thread?

Or while it is different, even if it is a lower resolution, does it also have to be created in a different post? I mention it because I usually find people who post in very high resolutions and when the web has 3 or 4 options I choose a normal one, then I post by responding in that same thread, not creating another one, not the 3 or 4 gigabytes, there are others that they only have one option and there is nothing left but to lower that

Taipan and Xray like this.
  9. Taipan

Taipan Reach Out And Touch Faith Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder POLL STAR ★

I admit that rule isn't completely clear, i'll overwork it the next days.I thought it is self explaining to post better resolutions in the same thread ( as long as it is in the same forum).
    That issue is very rare.

I'll merge the threads and contact the poster.

10. Tranqui36

I admit that sometimes it is difficult for me to understand the rules because my English is not very advanced, but if I thought I was clear that the videos are the HD forum, another thread cannot be created if the main hosts are not down, also this comes from another query made by me... where I asked that it didn't seem normal to force a user to download a 3GB video in K2S for example, if I could post the same video on the same server but only with a weight of 700 MB, already that before it was not possible to post on the same server if the one who had first created the post had its links alive, but finally the administrators of the forum clarified that... yes, I could put it... but as long as it was an answer in the same thread.

11. Taipan

^^
    Rules will be clarified for that issue.

12. Tranqui36

13. reptile19

reptile19

14. Magge

15. Merlin

Merlin Feelin' Frankensteinish... Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun Award Holder Lounge Lizard

Merged with your orig. post.

Magge likes this.
  16. Magge

Thanks Sir ! :)

Merlin likes this.
  17. Merlin

Merlin Feelin' Frankensteinish... Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun Award Holder Lounge Lizard

He actually reported it himself. You're welcome though. :beerchug:

Magge likes this.
  18. Magge

yucon likes this.
  19. sensei6375

sensei6375

yucon likes this.
  20. Magge

Just asking ... Where did my Dove Cameron - Billboard Portraits go ? :thinks: