1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss this notice click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INFO FORUM ISSUES (Cont'd)

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by J3scribe, Jul 17, 2012.

1. S-type

S-type Remember to smile! Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

I suggest that folk occasionally refresh their memory regarding our Personal Conduct Guidelines.
    In the context of the foregoing discussion, the 4th paragraph, "What's in a name?" is relevant.
    It's opening words are, "Referring to models and celebrities as sluts, whores, bitches, slags, etc., is considered unwarranted and unacceptable vilification."
    I don't see much room for debate there!

Olympique1234, Magge and Flippy like this.
  2. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths ...That's All She Wrote ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

The user in question didn't say any of those things, mostly it is "Good lookin MEAT on them LEGS!!!" and that is why I didn't see the needs for action.

I was referring to thread titles in the SVF that, in most cases, are titled by the producer of the video clips.

arandomguy likes this.
  3. S-type

S-type Remember to smile! Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

Yes, of course, it was your comment that implied that "they don't seem to upset about a girl being called a Cum slut in the SVF" that got my antennae twitching.
    I wasn't aware that we allowed thread titles that went in for that sort of language?

PS We can't censor such language because the rules prohibiting it would themselves be censored!

PPS If we're going to have a debate about this, let's have it in The Mod Forum?

4. Olympique1234

Olympique1234 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

If i'm not upset by the titles in the category you're talking about, it's just that i never go to this section, and not that i'm ok with that

S-type, Flippy and Magge like this.
  5. hefestus

hefestus extractor Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

6. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

Never seen anyone call it ... MEAT ! :nooo:
    That is was upsets me, sure lick feet and do other stuff is ok with me, but call it Meat goes over a line for me !

7. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

Please do ! :yup:

8. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths ...That's All She Wrote ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

You two should get a room, and maybe grow some thicker skin about this stuff, unless your guardian angels want to step in.

Done

hefestus likes this.
  9. Magge

Thanks for the very unnecessary advice ! :(
    "Unless your guardian angels want to step in" ... And who would that be ? :thinks:

... and again you attack me in public ! :oops:
    Thought we could take this in pm`s ...

Last edited: Aug 1, 2023
  10. hefestus

hefestus extractor Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

11. Perfect4ths

attack? :lol: that wasn't an attack, that was my opinion on the topic. You started this discussion in this thread. Click your heels loud enough, they'll surface

Done

12. Magge

Sure ! :rolleyes:
    Telling me to: "You two should get a room" ( ... said to two people who are showing affection for each other in a very obvious way, especially when you think they should be doing this in private) with another Man is not an attack ? :eek:
    ... and you still have not told me who my "Guardian angels" would be !?

13. Perfect4ths

This ends. This thread is reporting thread issues. Obviously lost in translation is the main problem, and you know, you PM them with your complaints all the time. I have no interesting in a pm from you. I am not a farmer, I have no field of fucks to give.

14. hefestus

15. Noodle Panda

Noodle Panda ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

16. Perfect4ths

Thanks, title edited

Thread trashed

hefestus likes this.
  17. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

18. Perfect4ths

Fixed

Xray likes this.
  19. Tranqui36

Tranqui36 ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

20. Perfect4ths