1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss this notice click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INFO FORUM ISSUES (Cont'd)

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by J3scribe, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

2. Crusader276

Crusader276 Legman ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

3. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

4. AI23

AI23 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster Phun Award Holder

5. petro66

petro66 ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Power Poster

6. James25

James25 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

7. redphill4

redphill4

I'm sure I'm not the only one seeing this. Looking at the front of the forum, the latest Last Post listed for any individual forum is nearly 11 hours old. Going into the individual forums, no threads have been listed as updated since that time. However, randomly going into some threads, I see some very recent posts. I recognize that this happened previously, and I thought it was fixed. But this might be the farthest behind I've seen the last post from "now".

6 people like this.
  8. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

looks at this moment making new threads it's possible, just made 2 in celebrity photos section either not showing or i can't see them :lol:

9. Dave

Dave ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

what the balls is going on around here????

10. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

prolly some little issues, let the gang sort things out we'll be good again afterwards ;)

11. TheloniousMonk

TheloniousMonk Warningmonger ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

The forum has gone into this defense mechanism state for an extended period of time. Those mod's with the ability are looking into it with our hosts. I wish I had more info for you, but we are in the same situation waiting for the forums to update with the new posts. You can continue to check back here as new posts do show up in threads that are already going, you just won't see them listed on the forum list.

1 person likes this.
  12. Dave

Dave ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

So this has to clear up on its own?

13. Smoopy

Smoopy Livin' the Dream! BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

:confused:

14. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

we are back. I wish i had something to say but im awaiting reports from our hosters. We have been down for atleast 24 hours. Down is probably the wrong Word. The forum is there people are able to post and create threads its just that no new threads will show until the situation is resolved. Which off course creates reposts. It is understandable and we will Clean up the mess as we Always do. No one is in any huge danger of infractions and warnings for obvious reasons. Warm thanks too all contributors that stick with us in thick and thin.

3 people like this.
  15. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

well we need to know what it is first in order too find a solution. That is the most frustrating part. But your an admin. Yeah that is true but i dont have all Tools at my disposal to run full diagnostics of the system. Is it something inside the software is it an attack from outside. We are simply not sure yet. some things look very suspicious which may rule some causes out.

Dont worry feel free to criticize us if you want ladies and gents we are as frustrated as you are.

3 people like this.
  16. terminusbiggus

terminusbiggus It's all good

Just a quick note, I searched twice on A Dakota Johnson post, didn't see anything since June posted it then ran across the same think posted. I used advanced search, titles only so I'm guessing there are still some bugs in the search system. Just giving feedback, not criticism, I'll go quiet now, hope it all gets fixed soon.

2 people like this.
  17. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

The whole forum is buggin'.

1 person likes this.
  18. Flippy

We just had a major database rebuild and certain things isnt completely up to snuff. We are getting there thats why we need feedback to improve things where needed. Off course there are as you all can see matters that keep getting in the way. Not an excuse per say but a reality.

3 people like this.
  19. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

1 person likes this.
  20. Flippy

All done.